sábado, 30 de mayo de 2015

America's cup and sociology



 This June the eleventh will begin the American cup, this will be such an important event for everyone us (don’t say not because you will end watching one match at least, no matters how much you try to avoid or deny it). We will see a lot of estrangers and many celebrations in Santiago, the passion of football will be everywhere.
 Is in this context when i question, ¿who created the horrible cup America’s song? That song was repudiated by the great majority of who listen it. It was so much bad that the natives of all the continent decided to relocate themselves in Africa, Mapuches, Aimaras, Cherokees and Mayas has disappeared looking for a place where the music where better and the people less stupid , the rest of the native people are organizing their exodus.
 In my personal opinion I think that the problem could have been avoided if the authorities employ some sociologist, but instead that we have more and more indigents.

9 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you, this song shames me, it should have rescued the latin tradition.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don´t like football, but as you say I probably see one match

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i think that the official cueca is better than the "official song"

    ResponderEliminar
  4. jajaj... and Alvaro do it again..

    ResponderEliminar
  5. JAJAJA you always make me laugh... and I agree, is an awful song

    ResponderEliminar
  6. American Cup <3 this maybe will be my birthday's gift haha

    ResponderEliminar
  7. American Cup <3 this maybe will be my birthday's gift haha

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I'm gonna listen to the song quickly hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I do not believe that the song of the America's cup is so bad ... but I do think that the Waka-Waka of the world cup was very good. Shakira always will be better than Dj Méndez.

    ResponderEliminar