viernes, 24 de julio de 2015

I want to be an hermit

My dream is to earn a lot of money, but not to be a rich person, I would use this money to build a very tall skyscraper then I would sell all the building except the lasts floors, in those floors is will install an enormous garden, a library totally completed, internet and a lot of videogames.
Once all that is ready I will contract some people to take care of the electricity, food and other services I could need. Then I will make those floors of the skyscraper my home and I will never get out of there, I will sleep twelve hour per day and the rest I would be reading an playing enjoying the life at maximum.
 I will not need another people because I will have money and a lot of happiness. So the family, friends and girlfriends will disappear of my life full of prosperity.

This dream is absolutely possible, I just need cash and the happiness will come because we are a neoliberal society. 
if you don't like it coment!!



10 comentarios:

  1. best dream ever, i think that you don't have to clean you'r body nevermore, and that's amazing :s

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Neoliberalism... making stupid dreams reality since 1982

    ResponderEliminar
  3. And how you will earn this all of money?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. prostituting myself. are you interested cristobal?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hahaha, hi Alvaro, very good and funny post. Now that I think, maybe you would be a good tales writer, seriously.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The phallic repretion everywhere :'I (Costanera Center is an example).

    ResponderEliminar
  7. hahaha, it would be better sleep 14 hours

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I hope to meet with the same appearance of the type of the photo. It would be a pride to say that you were my classmate <3

    ResponderEliminar