viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2015

Business are business

This year has been a very good one; I enter to university to become a great sociologist and have a lot of money, yachts and bitches. The first is ready; I expect the next years I can get the other two.
 I have begun a business during my vacations that is going very well. Whit my sociological knowledge I had created a corporation that has overtaken the classes conflict and the power relations that usually make people enter in conflict, instead of that my business is composed of people that don’t know that they are working for me. I have created a system of buy- selling of peanuts that is making me millionaire; the better is that I don’t declare taxes so I can still having my scholarship.
 During my free time, after studying y buy some peanuts and then sell it to people that use their families to sell the peanuts, that way nobody have to pay taxes, until the last month it was going very well but recently one of my workers hasn’t made good his job, he sells only five sacks of peanuts per-day when he should be selling more than fifteen per-day.

During this year I have used my money to buy my house and all the others houses of my family, I did this because in class I learn that the one that controls the production’s means have the power, now my family have to pay me $200.000 monthly and follow my commands because I am the owner, I sue them as workers when my peanuts seller fail, the best is use little ones, as they are kids people always buy to them. 

6 comentarios:

  1. You will be mi competence on peanuts business!! you will have to overcome the best peanuts of history

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm quite sure you I´ll be a millionaire some day...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I wish that you can get the yachts and bitches! (this is so sexist!)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My sister told me to sell peanuts here... I'll enter in the market someday

    ResponderEliminar