viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2015

Family

During this year in university I have found that the pigeons are very much intelligent, some of them can climb the ladders without fling, they enter to classes and remain quiet because they are learning, and even some of them have a certain level of organization to go from one place to other.
 So this summer I’m planning to train the pigeons, my plan is make them able to be part of our beautiful faculty. I think this is very important because during these elections a lot of lists said that inclusion was an important matter, I say that if that is true the pigeons must be included to.
 They are social subjects that deserve respect. They are our partners in this place and we are discriminating against them. I can’t blame them for shit on us when we are walking on the bridge, they are protesting for their natural rights.
So when we come back next year I will have a lot of pigeons friends that will enforce our community, can you imagine what will happen when the police enter in the university and the pigeons defend us? Or the democracy if pigeons could vote? There wouldn’t be any more problems with cuorum!!

So, this summer, until you’re are traveling, sleeping or losing your time with internet addiction. I’m going to be surrounded by pigeons, petting, talking to them, bathing with them, may be kissing them and sleeping with them by hours like a consent and compromised person,

5 comentarios:

  1. That pigeon that came in History class confirmed me that Avendaño is a ROBOT

    ResponderEliminar
  2. In the university I've seen parrots walking like pigeons, they will be allies.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I don't trust of piogeons. They were nazi on world war II.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. With all pigeons here, that will be a challenge

    ResponderEliminar