viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2015

Everything in English of course

I think I have learned a lot this year. The English language is very much interesting, instead the English subject. The classmates are very nice, except for the old ones, and the blogs are the best moment in the year to make a serious work.
 This year I have learned a lot of interesting words and expressions like “piulent, leisure, tamo choclo and vo” I hope in the future I can use this to my professional life. When I get a job or begin my own company I will give thanks to my dear teacher that taught me this very much important ability.
Im using English to begin the communication process with my pigeons because some of them migrate from the USA and is the only way to talk to them. This is going very well; actually, the pigeons are making some works for my friends in villa Baviera, something about pictures and children. If the demand grows I’m planning to begin a business with my pigeon workers and become myself a millionaire with a lot of yachts and bitches.

I have some ideas for this subject, I think that the teacher should stimulate us more for the learning process, maybe if he gifts us some candies can be good, and he can make penalties for the people that answer wrongly for example having their heads shaved. And the most important, the professor should buy everyone a nuts snack from Simon when we end the last blog. Then we can have a party at his house and invite all the people of FACSO, everything in English of course.

6 comentarios: