viernes, 9 de octubre de 2015

Kids for eat

 Have you ever eaten rare food? May be, if you have money, but sometimes the rarest things are de food’s name, I remember during my vacations in villa Babiera my friend Ferdinand told me he liked the “Niños Envueltos”.
 When I return home I investigate what this food was, it isn’t a kid as I imagined, it is meet with a complex preparation,  to made “niños envueltos” you must pick some scallops and fill it with bacon, onion, egg and other  optional ingredients. I have never taste this food because my psychiatrist told me that it can make me remember some traumas, but it seem to be a very delicious food!!

 By the way, next time I talk about food will tell you how to made “cabezas de negro”, it’s a candy that my friend Ferdinand said he didn’t like but I found it delicious.

8 comentarios:

  1. hahaha this is funny, I think that you became mad when you ate "niños envueltos".

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I will eat this, it looks like delicious

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That's racist kind of cooking
    PS: No words o_0

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You really don't remember anything while eating this??

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It's been a long a time since I ate this food

    ResponderEliminar
  6. What's the menu for vegeterian child in "Villa Babiera"?

    ResponderEliminar
  7. when I leave the university, passed my psychological consultation...

    It` s a joke. That`s funny :)

    ResponderEliminar