viernes, 23 de octubre de 2015

Use your talents!!

 I want to be millionaire in the future, but that is not an option because of my teachers that put me a 1 as marks, they irresponsibility doing their work will make me give up on my dream of having a lot of money, yachts and bitches.
 But my economic future us result because after with happens at Villa Baviera my friend Ferdinand paid a lot of money, the only thing I had to do was not telling the think that happened there. So I will choose a work that makes me feel happy.
 I’m going to work seeding trees and repairing streets, because I like a lot to fill holes. I don’t need to study for doing that, so I will not have to face more teachers that forgot their student’s tests. It will be an outdoor work with a practical use.

But this is not all; my friend Ferdinand told me that I have a very good talent making happy old man’s. So I will use this talent, during this vacations I’m going back to Villa Baviera to ask if I can be a volunteer using this abilities I have. If it works I’m going to build a nursing home where I can make happy a lot of aged people and maybe when it expands I will bring some children for teaching this art.

5 comentarios: