viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

Catholic Holidays

The best holydays I’ve ever had was when I was a little boy, i was going home after college when a priest named Ferdinand appeared and invites me to a travel to villa Baviera during a week. I didn’t want to go but he offered me some candy and I couldn’t resist.
 When I get there I meet a lot of children and priests that were friends of Ferdinand, there was a lot of food and games. It was a very liberal place because the priest told us to play naked.
 Villa Babiera was very nice, there is a lot of rooms and has a big open space where we could get around, there cookers gave us cakes and cookies, but there was a room where I never could go in, only some children went there, I thought it was a very fun place because when the priests enter there with a boy they do it with a smile in their face.
 Sometimes Ferdinand taught us theater and to beat shame we had to take of our clothes and then he record us, the last day Ferdinand invited me to the secret room but then the police appeared and the holydays came to end.

 it was the most fun ever because i where a very free person during my stay.

10 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. No words, o_O.... again
    PS. It's suprising that I have comment you the same thing 2 weeks on a run
    PS2: That guy Ferdinand seem such a interesting guy.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Jesus xD I only can imagine how amazing your holidays were.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You have a big imagination, I am happy of you because you don't enter to the secret room

    ResponderEliminar